1DD: How to make an idea come true
MATSUO: “Do first, feel second then share it. If you have time to spare afterwards, think.”
" There are always people's feelings between things;
- Team ( People Together ) is everything;
- Begin is almost 60% of the job to be done; ( Jaime Lerner )
- Do not try to educate someone. Just be a example;
- Innovation is not about a product or a service, it is about yourself;
- "Selfinnovation" is the key;
- Design is just a simple collaborative tool to destroy the impossible;
- Success / Failure is the same coin face. Be careful. Do not take it so serious."
Edson Matsuo | HSM (happy shoe maker) at GRENDENE
Graduated in Architecture and Urbanism, and experienced on illustration, cartoon, graphic design and motorcycle/car customization. Now, works at Grendene, a 26.000 people company, where he created its design team on 80’s, leading more than 206 people today Loves challenge and to work closer to people, especially in collaborative and co-creative projects. He also believes that the future designer will be a facilitator and connector.